Last Modified: March1st, 2020
Merchant” as referred to in this document shall mean: The billing identifier or purchase description appearing on your credit card statement which has led you to the Support Site. Examples include but are not limited to: verotel*mcc sup.
“Subscriber” as referred to in this document shall mean: The Subscriber or “purchaser” of a Membership or digital credit bundle to a website billed by Merchant. The use of “you” in this document is synonymous with Subscriber. “Website” as referred to in this document shall mean: The Digital Adult Entertainment website, billed by the Merchant, to which a Membership has been purchased by Subscriber.
The Digital Adult Entertainment Website you have purchased a membership from does not knowingly seek or collect any personal information or data from persons under the age of18.All persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from accessing or viewing the contents on the Website without exception. If you are under the age of 18 and/or under the age of majority in the jurisdiction you reside and from which you access the Website, then your account will be terminated without notice or delay.
The Support Site or otherwise submit your personal data. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please see “Contact Information” below for information on how to contact us.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified by (“Personal Information”). It does not include data that has been anonymized or pseudonymized.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.-Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased or received from our partner sites.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Support Site.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use the Support Site, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We may also collect, use and share your data to produce and share aggregated insights that do not identify you. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity
We do not collect special categories of Personal Information aboutyou (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Direct interactions. Information that you provide when you contact us for support or by filling in forms on the Support Site, in particular at the time of registering to use the Support Site, posting material, report a problem with the Support Site or requesting further services.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
See “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information” below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on the Support Site and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include: Cookies (or browser cookies). Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser or downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie, and allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
We currently use the following types of cookies:
Cookies that are necessary: These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Support Site. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to the Support Site and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service.
Functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential but help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on the Support Site. This type of cookies allows us to recognize youwhen you return to the Support Site and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
USE OF PERSONAL SUBSCRIBER INFORMATION
We will only use your personal data when the applicable local law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- For purposes of providing the support, services, customer management and functionality and security as is necessary to perform the services provided to you under our term and conditions and any other contract that you have with us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. -Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, includingPersonal Information, for following purposes:
- Provision of services: to provide you with support in case you need to validate items on your Credit Card, offer clear and detailed information, which will help you identify purchases of our products easily on your according statement (Credit Card) in case of issues. Confirm transactions in case descriptions on your statements are confusing or do not match a product you have recently purchased.
- Customer management: to manage a registered users’ account, to provide customer support and notices to the registered user about his account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, and notices about changes to the Support Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- Advertising: to communicate with you about products or services that may beof interest to you either from us, our affiliates or other third parties (For more information, see “Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information”); - Functionality and security: to diagnose or fix technology problems, and to detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not disclose your Personal Information except in the limited circumstances described here.
- We maydisclose your Personal Information to members of our corporate group (that is, entities that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with us) to the extent this is necessary for the purposes of provision of services, customer management, customization of content, advertising, analytics, verifications, functionality and security, and compliance.
- Service providers. To our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders,processing credit card payments, risk and fraud detection and mitigation, providing customer service, performing business and sales analysis, customization of content, analytics, security, supporting the Support Site functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Support Site. These service providers may have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
In such cases, we may raise or waiveany legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We also may share aggregated information with third parties for conducting general business analysis. This information does not contain any Personal Information and may be used to develop content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
Financial information (including Personal Information) that you have provided to us will only be shared with our third-party processors in order to initiate and complete any orders placed on your account. All credit card transactions and such are processed with industry standard encryption through third party processors who only use your financial information and Personal Information for that purpose.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE SUPPORT SITE
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain Personal Information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of the Support Site because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions the Support Site.
- When you register on the Support Site, you may be given a choice as to whether you want to receive email messages, newsletters or both about product updates, improvements, special offers, or containing special distributions of content by us. If you no longer want to receive commercial or promotional emails or newsletters from us, you will need to avail yourself of the unsubscribe mechanism set out in the applicable communication. It may take up to seven days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that opting out of receipt of promotional email communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
- You may opt out ofinterest-based advertising on mobile devices by activating the “Limit Ad Tracking” or equivalent feature offered by your mobile platform. It will transmit a signal to us and to third-parties that indicates your data should not be used for interest-based advertising.
- If you submit Personal Information, you may delete your account with us at any time. If you delete your account, your Personal Information and any and all other account related information including, but not limited to, user profile data, sharing data and any other data, or content specifically associated with your account will no longer be accessible by you. After deleting your account, if you choose to have an account with us in the future, you will have to sign up for a new account as none of the information you previously provided or saved within your account will have been saved.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to local law, you have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect, use or disclose and that is related to you, including the right-to receive information on the Personal Information concerning we hold about you and how such Personal Information is used (right to access);
- to rectify inaccurate Personal Information concerning you (right to data rectification); to delete/erase your Personal Information (right to erasure/deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- to receive the Personal Information provided by you in a structured, used and machine-readable format and to transmit those Personal Information to another data controller (right to data portability) to object to the use of your Personal Information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object); and
- in some cases, to restrict our use of yourPersonal Information (right to restriction of processing).
If we ask for your consent to use your Personal Information, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Note that in case of a withdrawal of your consent you may no longer able to use several functionalities of the Support Site and our services.
You may, at any time, send us an e-mail at email@example.com to exercise your above rights in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and limitations. If you are located in the European Economic Area, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Note that some requests to delete certain Personal Information will require the deletion of your user account as the provision of user accounts are inextricable linked to the use of certain Personal Information (e.g., your e-mail address). Also note that it is possible that we require additional information from you in order to verify your authorization to make the request and to honor your request.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
Each paid member should carefully read each of the terms and conditions of membership for the Support Site. By accepting membership to the Website, paid member is unconditionally accepting all of those terms and conditions. Some of those terms and conditions may also affect the right of the Support Site to use information that it has gathered from paid member.
When we receive a formal written complaint, it is our policy to contact the complaining party regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information that cannot be resolved by an individual and us.
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
OUR POLICY TOWARDS MINORS
The Support Site is not directed to persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the Support Site is accessed and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate that person’s account.
NO ERROR FREE PERFORMANCE
Manage Your Private Data
1). Request a Copy of my Data
-> Go to your account -> Settings and select “Request my Data”
2). Request Deletion of my Data
-> Go to your account -> Settings and select “Delete my account”